Thursday, August 13, 2009

WED. OCTOBER 7TH
PMS- for most of us it comes around once a month. It affects the things we do, what we eat, and how we feel. Well, I'm going to change that! What if once a month you did something you love, ate...well, probably still junk food, and felt happy and accomplished? Welcome to my
P-paper
M-munchies
S-stamps
How many times has one of you said to me "I never find time to work on my ___"? Well, I say it too and I thought, what if we had a scheduled time to craft and visit with friends at the same time! Once a month your welcome to my home to work on your current project. Maybe your Christmas cards, or your scrapbook, how about that kit you bought at the scrapbook store or convention that you never got around too...Just bring it and some munchies to share and find a reason to craft with friends! And don't worry if you don't have a project, I'll have kits available to purchase, all you have to bring is the food! Don't miss out on all the fun this time around! Join us on Wed. Oct. 7th anytime after 6:00! Just contact me and let me know that your coming sometime before that day. Let's find a reason to look forward to our PMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment