Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Color Dare Challenge
So this week at the http://colordare.blogspot.com/ the challenge was to make a card using these colors:

Here is my contribution!

First I stamped my image in white ink and colored it in with a white gel pen. Then I stamped the flower on the pink and the green, using some of the green pedals for leaves. I really like to hand cut parts of an image and pop them to give them some dimension! Flower are perfect for that! It's such a simple technique and really makes a difference! I thought this card turned out really cute and I hope the recipient feels the same way! All products are from SU! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Love how you did the flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Your flowers are awesome! Thanks for playing along at the Color Dare! Hope to see you next time.
    Lori
    CD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete