Monday, March 29, 2010

Sweet Baby

This is the card I'm submitting for the challenges at http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ and http://thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/ It's also one of the cards we'll be making at our class this month! I love how sweet it turned out and it's perfect for the class theme of "Flower Power". The 3x3 card is mounted on the card base. And between the flower and the pop dots I used for the layering I think it has plenty of dimension which was the theme for Cute Card Thursday! And with it's pink, green, and white color scheme it met the requirements at The Cuttlebug Spot! I hope you enjoy it!

4 comments:

  1. OMG, this is PRECIOUS and perfect for the challenge! Love it! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable card! thanks for joining in with us at CCT this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this Card. It's beautiful! I looked at lots of others and as usual, you are wonderfully creative!

    ReplyDelete