Thursday, August 27, 2009

AMERICAN IDOL CONCERT!!!
As some of you know last night I went to the American Idol concert with my daughter, Nicole, my DIL, Megan, and her mom. It was our Mother's Day gift and it was so much fun! We went out to dinner first to Stir Crazy and then off to see the American Idols! The concert was excellent! They perform sooo much better in person. I don't know if any of you remember the blond with the long hair and Joni Mitchell voice, Megan, but she was horrible! They could have skipped her altogether! Scott, the blind guy, was awesome! He sang so much better than he did on the show! Matt, the guy Josh knows from Kalamazoo, was a huge hit with the crowd since he's the only Idol from the Detroit area. Matt and Scott did a couple duelling piano songs that were really good. Nicole said her favorite was David, the guy who lost his wife a month before trying out. But then came ADAM! He was incredible! I could have watched him all night! What a performer! And oh-so-sexy!!! Wow!!! Kris, the American Idol winner, was really good too. He's a great singer but certainly isn't the performer that Adam is. Can you tell my favorite? I was worried about our seats when we first arrived but once the lights went down it really didn't matter. The night was the perfect mother/daughter evening!!! Thanks for the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment