Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thank You Tags!
My friend, Saundra (a chiropractor) generously adjusts me for free so I'm always offering to repay her in any way possible. She finally took me up on the offer! She asked me to make her 30 thank you tags that she could tie to some hand-dipped pretzels she was making for a luncheon. Here is what I can up with! First I punched a small daisy in white cardstock. I punched a 1/4" circle in yellow for the center of the flower. Next I punch a 3/4" circle in red cardstock. I added that to the center of the "thank you" stamp from SU. I punched that image out using my 1" circle punch and adhered it to a 1 1/4" circle punched from yellow cardstock. I used my SU small and large tag punches to make the tags. I used a pop dot to adhere the yellow circle to the tag and give it some dimension.
And here is how the finished product looks!
How cute are those! I'm so glad I could help out and I was really happy she was pleased with the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment