Tuesday, September 22, 2009

LOTS OF BOTS BIRTHDAY!
I'm always looking for stamps sets for the men in my life- be it big boys or little- so when I saw this set I just had to get it! I made this birthday card and I think it turned out so cute! And certainly appropriate for any age. I also ran the patterned paper through my Big Shot to give it some dimension and I really like the look. Just click on the card to see a close up so you can really appreciate the paper. I used the Spiral Punch and the Star Punch and coordinating Big Shot die for layering the star. Love those! For a set of 4 you sure can't beat the price and they are just the right size for layering with our punches! The Lots of Bots stamp set with it's quirky and loveable robots deliver thoughts and wishes to the humans in your life. Now, if only you could get one to do your dishes…
Set Quantity: 5 Price: $19.95

No comments:

Post a Comment