Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Cuttlebug Spot does Vintage!

This is the card I made for the Cuttlebug Challenge at http://www.thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/

I'll admit, I'm really a girl who likes a clean and simple look so it was difficult to make a vintage card. Not sure if I nailed it but here it is! I embossed my bottom layer and then sponged some ink on to make the image "pop" and to age it a little. I hand cut the flowers and then aged them also. I roughed up the edges of all my cardstock to add to the vintage look. The stamp set and embossing folder are both from Stampin' Up! I hope you enjoy the finished product!

3 comments:

  1. I think it's turned out rather lovely. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely and has a romantic vintage feel! LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the gorgeous colors! Thanks for playing along at TCS!
    ~Margie~

    ReplyDelete