Sunday, November 29, 2009


It's a Chipboard Christmas!
Due to an overwhelming interest I'm offering this class again!
I'm really excited about this class because it's so versatile! Even I'm impressed with myself! We'll be making five chipboard holiday pieces ( approx. 6" in size) that can be combined to make an album, or separated to give as handmade ornaments, or used as gift tags on your gifts, or as a gift card holder! The possibilities are endless! I only have six kits available for this class so sign-up will be on a first come first serve basis! Don't miss out on this fun class!
Date: Wed. 12/9 7:00pm
Cost: $15 Stampin' Up order before tax and shipping plus $5 supply fee
RSVP by 12/6 to reserve your spot.
48 hour cancellation notice necessary to avoid fees.
Contact me today at mmomont@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment