Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Got my clearance order today and just wanted to share a couple of the things still available that I ordered that I love!
On Board Trinkets Ornaments -- by Stampin' Up! These ornaments are chipboard with beautiful papers that are already precut! Just adhere to the chipboard and your done! How easy is that! Or take them to the next level with some embellishments! I'm going to use mine as tags on my gifts! These are wonderful, especially for the money!
Turquoise Window Top Tin -- by Stampin' Up! Love, love, love these for storage. I have a bunch already that I use to store my scissors, hand punches, etc, and with the window on top you can see exactly what's inside. I ordered 5 more! And they're a lot cheaper now than when I ordered them originally! They're also great if you give baked goods as gifts! Very roomy and the lucky recipient can see what's inside!
Just wanted to share my thoughts in case your interested before they're gone! Contact me today to place your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment